This has been quite a day as I have been sacked by this dumb fever. Has anyone else has this thing? It honestly feels like mono. Anyhoo...I am just grateful that the temperature isn't too freezing outside as I am covered by multiple blankets inside.
Lucky for me...my very sweet hubs brought me some tomato zucchini soup from Whole foods and some crunchy bread. Soul soothing.
February is always one of my favorite months. All the love, the excitement from the Superbowl, and its the shortest which means if you create a monthly goal you have a great chance of sticking to it!
My February Goals
- Walk at least 20 miles.
- Plan a date night for John and I (use group-on at bottles and brushes.)
- Plan my Mom's Birthday party.
- Cut OUT un-nesscerary sugar (goodbye peppermint patties.)
- Make 5 scrapbook pages using Studio Calico kits (December or January)
- Get my ETSY shop off of vacation mode.
- Finish sanding and painting the old school desk and chair. Front hall make-over coming soon!