*Finished August 2011
Commerical Graphic Arts | Graphic Design ::Magna Cum Laude.
3. I watch the same movies over and over again. I find it very comforting. Maria Antoinette, Beetlejuice, Sabrina, The Holiday, Love Actually, French Kiss, and anything with Audrey Hepburn.
4. I have always had a nagging feeling that I am going to invent something or create something that inspires others on a grand scale. It seems exciting, but is awful to not live up to this every day.
5. I am currently a system engineer (information technology) for a government agency that specializes in oceanic issues. It was a life long dream of mine to work here. So glad that I earned the opportunity.
6. I hate driving through tunnels. I have to close my eyes and plug my ears otherwise I will be a wreck.
7. I saw the plane hit the Pentagon on 9-11. It was the most surreal, quiet moment of my life.
8. Fudge makes my teeth sweat. Even now as I think of it, they are sweating.
9. I am very superstitious. I cross my fingers and lift my feet every time I cross a railroad track. Every time...even when I am driving.
10. One of my favorite smells in the world is Gaffers tape.
11. Living without music videos is my idea of hell.
12. Texting or email is my preferred method of communication. I hate talking on the phone.
13. I have always wanted dreads.
14. I live in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina with a nerdy, but lovable husband (see #14) and a crazy little pup.
15. John (husband) and I met for the first time when I was 15. He left a rose on the front porch of my best friend’s house. I was spending the night there. We never dated, but were very good friends all through high school.
16. I used to want to be a poet. I even had a poem, "The Playground" published in a book commissioned by President Reagan.
17. I attempt & usually succeed to use every last drop of any product (toothpaste, laundry detergent, lotion, handsoap, etc.)
18. My favorite color is Kelly Green.
19. I love to scrapbook. Although I never follow trends or product lines.
20. Eating tomato soup for every meal would not be a problem.
21. I constantly compare people to animals. The barracuda and bear are my most favorites.
22. Aside from my family there is only one person in my life that has known me longer than 15 years. I am so envious of people that have lifelong friends.
23. When I look at magazine articles or print ads, I mentally call out the fonts used. I know the names of 1000s of fonts and can point them out.
25. Despite many stops and starts, I am very lucky to be where I am and with who I am at this point in my life.