I am sure many kids have distinct memories of what their Mom's smelled like. I remember a scent that my Mom wore it came in a glass strawberry from Avon (bath gel maybe.) I still have the glass jar because I get such nice reminders from it. I want Elly to have the same warm memories about a scent that I wear- so I started to think about all the signature scents I have had over time.
1. Love's | Babysoft- earliest memory.
2. United Colors of Benetton | Colors- middle school-early high school.
3. Lagerfeld | Sun, Moon and Stars- Senior Year of High School.
4. Clinique | Happy- Just starting out.
5. Pacifica | Blood Orange- 20's.
6. Bath and Body Works | Lemon Vanilla - early 30s
7. Bvlgari | Eau Parfumee Au The Blanc- Wedding Day.
8. Philosophy | Amazing Grace- 30's and the birth of Eleanor.
I love the way "amazing grace" works on me. When ever I wear it I often have strangers stop to tell me I smell great and women always ask me what I am wearing. I notice that when the fragrance is right for you it's memorable for others.
What is your signature scent? Do you notice that it's changed over time?