|(starting top left)|
1. Votivo Candle | Pink Mimosa
2. Dr. Lipp | Original Balm for lips- I was excited to try this as I heard lots of good things about it, but my sample was nearly empty. This wasn't the first time this has happened with a seal BB sample. I was disappointed.
3. Ghirardelli Chocolate | Caramel
4. Juicy Couture | Couture La La- BORING this is the fourth Juicy Couture perfume I have gotten in a BB and they all smell exactly the same.
5. Beauty Protector | Protect & Detangle- Smells nice and helped with the after shower hair comb through.
6. Dermablend | Smooth Indulgence Concealer- Love it! This is a very nice size sample and the product works better than MAC long wear concealer. Creamy, but sticky (not a bad thing) I was able to blend this under my eyes for nice coverage. Happy with the product and if the sample continues to preform I will definitely be purchasing.
Birchbox is $10 a month, ships free and contains 4/5 samples a month. For more information visit Birchbox.com (disclosure- this is an affiliate link.)
|(starting top left- clockwise)|
Beauty Army was my other sample box choice for this month and I actually really enjoyed the process of this box. When you join you take a beauty profile and choice up to 6 of the samples revealed. Don't like the choices, take your profile again adding or deleting to see different products. They add new samples everyday at 9AM PST and you are welcome to revise your box while your sample window is open. I checked it out over three days and refreshed my profile a few times to get the items above. It was fun and I picked things I have been wanting to try. Jonathan hair products for the win! They also offer a rewards program, but not as generous at BB. For every six review you get $6 off any full size order in their shop. I was happy with this first box and will be trying Beauty Army again next month.
1. Mark | Scanda lash- this was a bonus this month to celebrate Beauty Army's birthday.
2. Suntegrity | 5 in 1 tinted moisturizer- I like moisturizer with an SPF and in the South it is essential to wear an SPF everyday. I haven't tried this yet, but will update when I do.
3. Jonathan | Dirt- LOVE!! Great product and this sample will last a long while. Not sticky and allows your hair to move once applied.
4. Macadamia | Deep Repair Mask- there isn't a single person in the beauty world that hasn't talked about how amazing this product is. I am looking for any hair repair I can as my hair it what has suffered the most following the birth of Eleanor and return of hormones. My hair is always so dry. I am looking forward to enjoying this sample.
5. Karuna | Renwal Eye Masks- Yes, very much looking forward to using these. Tonight in fact! I have been suffering with bronchitis and the coughing hasn't been kind to my sleep.
6. Whip Hand Cosmetics | Loose Pigment Eyeshadow in Medal of Honor- This is an exciting sample pick. The color is beautiful and looks nice when paired with MAC paint pot in Painterly.
Beauty Army is $12 a month, ships free and contains six samples a month. For more information visit Beauty Army (disclosure- this is an affiliate link.)