September Beauty Favorites
1. Tarte | maracuja lip exfoliant- This is perfect lip exfoliant for the fall. It mositurizes dry lips while preparing them for the trending dark lip colors. I usually apply this after I moisturize my face and leave it while I do my make-up. Your lips will feel so smooth after and the minty taste is a bonus!
2. Rimmel Stay Matte | Translucent- I haven't found a product yet that beats this! I use it to set under eye concealer and all over my face to matte the skin. It last for about 5/6 hours before you need to re-apply. For the money you will not find a harder working face powder.
3. Olay 4-in-1 Daily Face Cloths | Sensitive- These are perfect to use at the end of the day. Everything you need in one cloth and at the end of the day when your tired, one step cleansing is very welcome. Once the cloth is wet, massage over the whole face then ring out and use to remove the cleanser from skin. So simple and it feels great.
4. Maybelline Babylips | Berry Bomb- I held off on the baby lips trend for a long time, but why? These little lip balms are super moisturizing and can be worn alone or on top of your favorite lip stain. I've been using mine with the Cailyn lip balm I got in my IPSY bag this month.
5. Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten | Berry- This blush will last me a lifetime. You only need the tinist amount on your brush for a full flushed cheek. I've been applying this behind the apples of my cheeks and it gives a nice natural blush to the cheeks. Single handily this blush made me want to explore the rest of the Laura Geller line.
6. Blow Pro | After Blow- This hairspray holds without the sticky crunchy residue most other have. The additional benefit is the shine it leaves you with. I used this earlier in the summer at a wedding I attended and my hair looked just as good at 1AM as it did at 5PM!
7. Maybelline Great Lash | Vision in Violet- This isn't the worlds best mascara (even though its sold every 1.7 seconds in the US- seriously!) but these limited color mascaras are fun to play with especially when worn over your favorite mascara. I like the Purple for my green eyes, but it would look awesome on brown too.
What are some of your beauty favorites this month? Does Fall make your skin change? My skin has been really dry and especially around my nose. ARGH.
//disclaimer- I purchased these products with my own money and these brands don't have a clue who I am.