I am glad to see others share the same frequent word issues I do. In fact today I left comments on a few blogs and never once used the words amaze, love and inspire. Success! So what does everyone have going on this weekend? I have some school projects and an oyster roast on Sunday. The best news of all...60+ degrees and SUNNY! Moments like this I just LOVE living here.
|::Sunny day on the Battery::|
So far I have three blog features I am excited about Monday Minibooks, Wordless Wednesday and Five for Friday. These may change, but for now I like the structure. What can I say. I am a Virgo :)
- Kashi Warm Oat Cinnamon Cereal. WHAT?! This stuff is so tasty and filling. Its basically like cinnamon toast crunch for adults.
- Battlestar Galactic. Oh holy goodness. My nerdy husband is making me a nerd. All things considered its a really good show. We like watching TV series from beginning to end and I am actually enjoy the story lines.
- Overstock.com. Am I the last to know? Happiness. I got these sheets (blue ticking.) Take it from me, soft as velvet.
- Keurig. This is my HEAVEN. It makes one perfectly brewed cup of coffee on demand. John (hubs) bought it as a Christmas gift and I use it every.single.day. *If you are wondering...I think Emeril's Keurig Coffee is the best.
- Lastly, all of you that have taken the time to comment this week! It has excited me beyond words to open my blog and see the comments. So, thanks for the warm blogger welcome :)