For me progress is a very tricky thing because once I have some progress I tend to self sabotage and get myself right back to square one. So these periodic updates will be positive but also honest. Who says a couple hundred readers and friends can't help to keep you on the right path?!
1. Google email inbox at "0."
2. Cleaning out my art room to get back to basics. I have been selling many things on a Facebook group for supplies. Facebook groups are awesome because there is one for everything it seems and they are a great way to target your audience.
1. Attended confession.
2. Regularly attending church.
1. Eating clean- trying out Paleo.
2. Just started with eMeals in their blogger network and I have already downloaded my first week of meals. They just added a Paleo option, but I most interested in the clean eating option. Eggs have become my best friend! (eMeals review coming soon!)
So that's it, my OLW update No. and I have to say that so far I'm feeling lighter. Surprising because my life has one speed right now and that is CRAZY. How are you doing with your OLW? Are you being mindful of it? What are you challenges?